CLICK COVER BELOW! to see details of my book on AMAZON
Six Stages Framework
CLICK BELOW TO SEE CHAPTERS ON INCLUSION IN HIGHER EDUCTION
Meletiadou, E. (Ed.). (2022). Handbook of Research on Practices for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education. IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9628-9
Dempsey, A., M'gadzah, S., & Watson, S. D. (2022). Diversity and Racism in Higher Education: The Six Stages Framework. In E. Meletiadou (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Practices for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education (pp. 354-376). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9628-9.ch018
Johnson, A. L., M'gadzah, S. H., & Watson, S. D. (2022). Autistic Spectrum Conditions in Higher Education During COVID-19: Recommendations and Support Strategies. In E. Meletiadou (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Practices for Advancing Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education (pp. 188-219). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9628-9.ch010
Inclusion Psychologists will work with you to make positive changes. Offering training, mentoring, supervision, coaching and assessments for professionals, organisations and individuals.
About the Author
• Inclusion Psychologists https://twitter.com/Inclusionpsychs/
• Psychologists on Boards https://twitter.com/BoardPsychs
• Six Stages Framework https://twitter.com/6StagesFramewk/
• EVERYDAYCHPSYCHOLOGY https://drshungu.wixsite.com/website-9
Other media exposure
Essex Live: Koutsounia, A. and Lazell, L. (2021) Live Essex A-level Results Day 2021: Updates as students collect results across county after pandemic. Available at: https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex- news/live-essex-level-results-day-5764146 (accessed August 2021)
• Glamour Magazine: Spranklen, A. (2021) ‘Have you got ‘main character syndrome’, the worrying Millennial condition when people view their life as a narcissistic film thanks to social media?’ Available at: https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/what-is-main- character-syndrome (accessed August 2021).
• Huffington Post: Moss, R. (2021) How to handle disappointment: be kind to yourself and the players. If you’re feeling hurt today,
just imagine the emotions the England squad must be facing. Available at: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/how-to-cope- with-disappointment-after-englands-heartbreaking-euros-defeat_ uk_60ebfe12e4b0cb62748426a5 (accessed August 2021)
• Independent: The physical and psychological benefits of being able to hug again could be huge. Available at: https://www.linkedin. com/posts/newspageuk_the-physical-and-psychological-benefits-of- activity-6795316149727842304-TnOD (accessed August 2021).
• ITV Lunchtime News: Discussion about mental health (5 May 2021).
• Reading Berkshire News: Leitelmayer, O. and Fowler, H. (2021). Berkshire students receive A-Level results from a year like no other. Available at: https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire- news/live-updates-berkshire-students-receive-21270236 (accessed August 2021).
• The Sun: Williams, T.A. (2021) Doctor’s orders—The 4 ways to cope with England’s heart-breaking Euros defeat. Available at: https://www. thesun.co.uk/news/15569985/4-ways-cope-englands-heartbreaking- euros-defeat/ (accessed August 2021).