THE PREJUDICE RACISM SPECTRUM
SIX STAGES INTRODUCTORY SEMINARS FOR UNDERSTANDING & DEALING WITH RACISM.
FREE ON - LINE TRAINING!
The free online seminars are booking up quickly. Why not join us?
we have 45 bookings for Thursday 21st! and still some spaces available.
In case you missed the original post see the Eventbrite links below to book your place.
Agenda will include:
- Introducing the Six Stages Framework
- What inhibits us from speaking out and challenging prejudice and racism when we see it?
- The concept of the Prejudice Racism Spectrum
- How do we relate to each other and what does the Spectrum offer
- What is the role of an ally and why is this so important?
Check out the full list of the Introductory seminars below taking place over the next few months. Please share within your networks and hope to see some of you there!
These free online introductory seminars are focussed on introducing the Six Stages Framework and some of the key concepts such as:
- The Prejudice Racism Spectrum
- Building Bridges of Empathy
- Managing and Nurturing Identities in a Modern World
- Coming out of Caves of Privilege
Prejudice racism spectrum
Managing and nurturing identities In a modern world
Student discussion: Experiences of racism- Is there racism in Universities and Colleges?
#universities #training #empathy #diversityequityandinclusion #6StagesFramework #EverydayCHPsychology #InclusionPsychologists #biases #Prejudice #Racism #Stereotypes #UnconsciousBias #antiracism #antiracist #DEI #diversityintheworkplace #diverseleadership